Friday, August 17

The Women's Luxury Rebel Regina Boot

Luxury Rebel Regina Boot - Abominable & Waxed

The Luxury Rebel Regina Boot makes me feel like a shaved Yeti -- which for all of you Northern folks, just so you know, that's not a good thing. I, in no way, have the desire to resemble an Abominable Snowman, or the infamous wood-roaming Sasquatch. These boots are simply… awkward. They make me feel like I'm walking through snow in a pair of shoes that keep sinking, not keeping out the cold. Hence the shaved Yeti, because my feet (no matter the weather) always seem to catch the drafts in these boots, turning my toes into instant icicles. I've often wondered if members of the Cryptozoological Society will see me out and about when I'm wearing these and mistake me for the waxed version of the Missing Link. Obviously, that hasn't occurred yet, but I fear the worst and craziest things when these boots make their way onto my feet.

Why keep wearing the Luxury Rebel Regina Boot if you dislike them?

That is a great question, and just as simple to answer. …These boots make my legs look fantastic. Despite the discomfort and weirdness of walking in wobbly 3 inch wedge heels, the Luxury Rebel Regina Boot streamlines a good pair of leggings or skinny jeans. They make me instantly lose at least 10 pounds -- not really, but that's what I think it looks like. I carry all my weight in my legs, and the extra stature boost and sleek design of the distressed leather makes my lower body look slimmer. It's the quickest way to shave a few inches off my hips!

On another note, if I were to find boots that worked wonders for my legs the way these have, I'd buy them in a heartbeat. The Luxury Rebel Regina Boot is a hazard to my ankles, as I'm constantly afraid of toppling over. Luckily, a new diet and some exercise should slim my legs down enough in the next couple of months to where the Luxury Rebel Regina Boot won't be needed anymore.
___________________________________

Video - the women's Regina boot from Luxury Rebel:


___________________________________

For more info on the women's Regina boot from Luxury Rebel, visit:

http://boots-boots-and-booties.com/luxury-rebel-regina-boot/

No comments:

Post a Comment